Buy 1 Acre Farm for INR. 10 Lakhs
We will manage the farm for 20% service charge
Investors will get 80% profit
“Green Crops”, located near the 4-Lane highway of Thoothukudi – Madurai, is a part of prestigious 300-acre farmland investment scheme from NM Global-One Developers. Invest in a farmland now and we will cultivate and manage the farm unit which can generate consistent cash flow and enhance land value. The project has been set up on a land bank rich in resources including abundant water, nutrient rich soil, and easy access to farming implements. This project deals with varieties of fruit plantation and short-term crops.
NM Global One Developers Pvt. Ltd is a Real Estate and Technology development organization located in the rapidly growing southern corridor of
Your Land & Farm
Own 1 Acre Fruit Farm for Rs.10 Lakhs
- Registration of land with all requisite land records under investor’s name.
Investorwill get original land registration deed and record of ownership.
- This one-time investment of Rs.10 Lakhs includes purchase value of
one acreland, total farming expenses including infrastructure.
- 80% of profit to Investor after 20% service charge.
tax freeincome for investors from farming.
- Bona fide sharing of profit to investors ranging from
12 to 18%.
- Additional returns from land appreciation.
- Each year Investor will get 7 free days at farm resort for vacation or weekend getaways.
Our farm care & management services
- 24/7 farm security and management.
- Our farm management includes farm infrastructure, water resource, land preparation, cultivation, farm maintenance, harvesting and marketing of the farm produce.
- Plantation of high yielding guava, gooseberry or drumstick trees as long term crops along with maize, cotton or similar crops as short-term crops.
- Road access to every farmland unit.
- Crop insurance for the planted farm crops.
- Guidance from agricultural experts for growth, health and progress of the farm.
- Customized farm dashboard for monitoring and tracking of farms.
Invest in farming plots
If you are looking for a secure and stable form of investment, your “Green Crops farm unit” is the right destination. It is a hassle free, hands off, complete turnkey farm investment scheme. Your investment is secured by land ownership. Farming activities are covered by our farm management team. Sit back and enjoy regular income from farm profit as well as the appreciation in land value.
Farming is the Future
This remote farming program can make you the part of
Regular income from plantation
Cultivation of high yield hybrid variety of guava, gooseberry or drumsticks assures maximum returns for your investment. Expect 12% to 18% or more APR for your investment (estimates only). Act now, book your farming plot today.
Membership in farm resort
Investor will get 7 days of free stay per annum in our eco-friendly farm resort which will have a farm-to-table restaurant. Can use it for vacation or weekend getaways. These resort units will be surrounded by fruit orchards, spice gardens, vegetable cultivation among others.
Precision farm management
Implementation of modern farming technologies and precision farming methods will bring
Green Crops is located in
Step by step investment process
Process of Farming plot purchase
- Fill up the application form for farming plot purchase and indicate the plot number which you would like to purchase.
- We will send the land documents and other details with
- We will arrange land visit (optional, if you wish).
- Payment can be paid in full at the time of land registration.
- For the registration of land, investor or power of attorney should be present at the registrar’s office. The presence of investor can be avoided by giving limited power of attorney for land purchase to a nominee. Forms are available at the download section.
Investorwill get the original land document after the registration.
- We will get the
pattaand land tax for investor. Investornow has the land ownership and documents.
Now, it is time for farming
- We will prepare the farm management agreement.
- 20% of the profit will go to NM Global-One as farm management fee, the rest 80% will go to investor.
- We will start the preparation of farming.
- Planting of fruit trees such as guava, gooseberry, and drumstick will be planted along with short term crops like maize and cotton.
- We will send regular updates including farm newsletters to every investor.
- Now you became a part of urban farming community without any involvement in farming activities.
- That is the beauty of this investment – Your farm. Our care.
Relax, and enjoy the profit
- Farm profit will be paid quarterly as
directdeposit to your bank account.
- Account and profit report will be prepared by a certified CPA.
- Visit and stay at our farm resort. You have 7 free days every year.
- You will be part of
remotefarm facility which provides steady cash flow forever.